Last updated on February 28th, 2022 at 07:28 am
IBM/Lotus Notes is an email client that a large number of users for emailing on their desktop. It also uses a file type as “NSF” for saving all users profiles data such as emails, contacts, calendars, attachments, appointments, journals, etc. This is an easy-to-use email client but for different reasons users’ needs to export data from Notes NSF to HTML.
Regarding this users searches queries “how to Export NSF to HTML”, “How to Export emails from NSF to HTML etc.
Users are also looking for a solution to these queries, we have the best answer for them. Through this article, we will explain a step-by-step process to easily Export NSF to HTML web browser format. For more details, continue reading this blog.
Also Read:- How to Export NSF to PST file?
Why do Users need to export NSF to HTML web browser format:-
- If Lotus Notes is not present on your computer,
- If users are facing any kind of error while opening Lotus Notes or unable to open it.
- For separately saving Lotus Notes profile emails.
Method to Export Lotus Notes Emails from NSF to HTML File Format:-
The best solution to export NSF emails to HTML files is using automated software. Users can take the assistance of PassFixer NSF Converter Software to perform this task. It not only export emails from NSF files but also offers different additional features that will make the conversion task much easier.
Advanced Features of NSF Converter Software of Passfixer
- Smartly export NSF to HTML, and other formats, such as- PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, Zimbra, vCard, ICS, CSV, &VCF format.
- Get a preview of all NSF file inner items before conversion, such as- emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
- Migrate Lotus Notes NSF files directly cloud email applications- Gmail, Office365, YahooMail, Outlook.com.
- While making NSF to PST file conversion, also offers to split large PST files into small parts.
- Preserves data structure or formatting from previous as well as resultant/output files while conversion.
- Provides email filtering options, multiple naming options, the bulk of conversion options, etc.
- Works on all versions Windows OS- Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
- Has a clean GUI (graphical user interface) and all new to expert users can access this software without any problem.
- A Demo Pack is also offered by PassFixer, which can be used to convert NSF files with up to 25 items from each folder for free.
Steps to Convert Notes NSF to HTML files using PassFixer NSF Converter:-
- Download an open NSF file conversion tool to a windows based machine.
- From software’s first screen, choose required file selection option-
Single NSF file.
Multiple NSF file.
- Add your required Lotus Notes NSF files in the software and click on the “Next” button.
Then the software begins the scanning program.
- Get the preview of emails, contacts, calendars, and other components from your NSF files.
- Chose required folders from NSF files, and hit the convert button and the software will provide multiple options in a new window.
- Select HTML file.. & other required options according to your requirement and click on “Convert” to start NSF file conversion process.
- Without taking much time, software will export all emails from NSF to new HTML files.
After finishing the process, the software will show a confirmation message. Then click on “OK” to close the window.
Here, we have introduced PassFixer NSF Conversion tool for exporting Lotus Notes emails to HTML files from NSF files. Users can its demo edition for checking the complete working process and capabilities of this software. After getting satisfactory results user can purchase its licensed version at a very low price.