Summary:– Are you in a situation where you are unable to access data from Outlook? If the reason OST file corruption or orphan state problem? If yes, so here is the place where you can get a solution. Read this blog to Open OST File Without Exchange Server.
The Offline OST file of Outlook contains a copy of the Exchange server or user’s mailbox. In different situation users of Outlook, faces various problem while opening OST file. The reason is OST file is workable only when the Outlook account has a connection with Exchange Server. In this case, when the Outlook OST file disconnects from the server, it automatically becomes inaccessible or orphaned. Also, when a user tries to open these orphaned OST files in Outlook they also face different kinds of corruption errors.
If you are unable to open OST files in Outlook, without an Exchange Server environment, you don’t need to worry. Because in the next part of this blog, we’ll show you how to open Outlook OST files without Exchange Server requirement.
How to Open OST File Without Exchange Server?
Using SysInspire OST to PST Converter/Viewer Software to open OST files is the best solution. Without the requirement of Outlook or Exchange Server, it allows the user to access the entire folders and information from OST files, with no problem. This free tool offers advanced features that make it simple to use to Open OST files for accessing information.
Users can easily view emails, contacts, calendars, and other items from OST files by using this tool. An OST file of Outlook version including- 2019, 2016, 2013, or older version supported by the software for opening and accessing data.
Great Features of OST to PST Converter Software:-
- In addition to View/Open, OST file user can also convert OST files to PST in bulk.
- Get a real-time preview of each mailbox item from the OST file with complete information.
- After the preview folder user can Export Data from Multiple OST files to a single PST file.
- Export selective items from OST Mailbox folders to Outlook PST file
- Split resultant PST file into multiple small parts
OST to PST Converter Follow these steps
- Run SysInspire OST to PST Converter Software to your machine.
- Hit on the Select OST button to add OST file from its location and press the start scanning button.
- Load all OST mailbox folders and elements and get a preview of data
- Select required folders then press the save OST button and choose the Export to PST option.
- Choose the location to save the resultant files click on Convert.
After conversion completion user will get a new PST file, simply import it in Outlook and open this file in Outlook without Exchange Server environment.
In the situation, where users need to open OST files without Exchange server data, the only solution for users is to convert orphaned OST to PST files or use any automated OST file viewer. For performing both these task of opening OST files and OST file conversion users can try SysInspire OST to PST Converter Software. It is a risk-free and instant solution that will help you to access data from OST files without Exchange Server requirements.
Also Read:- How to convert OST to PST without Outlook?