There are many different email clients available on the internet but the Lotus Notes and MS Outlook is the most popular and trusted email client that is used by millions of users. If you are using Lotus Notes to store your data, you know how difficult it is to use Lotus Notes for non-technical people. Lotus Notes stores all data including emails, contacts, calendars, drafts, notes, tasks, etc.NSF format. And Outlook provides much better facilities for its users and its store’s data in two different formats such as OST and PST. Due to so many specialties, users are attracted to Outlook. Therefore today we share the full Germain process to convert NSF files to PST.
Why do Users want to leave Lotus Notes?
Many reasons exist-
- Lotus Notes is very expensive and can’t be affordable for all users, while Outlook is very cheap and affordable.
- Lotus Notes GUI (Graphical User Interface) is more complex than Outlook.
- Because Lotus Notes provides very poor security for its users, some users feel insured by using Lotus Notes.
- The maintenance cost of Lotus Notes is also very high as compared to Outlook.
- In Lotus Notes, users can only configure a single account at a time.
Method to Convert NSF to PST-
It’s a very good method for all who don’t want to spend money.
Step-1 Export NSF file to CSV-
- Install the Lotus Notes application
- Select the export button from the file menu.
- From the export dialogue box, enter the file name, location, and saving type.
- Select the CSV file format to save files.
- A CSV export dialogue box is open and selects the required options.
- Then click on the OK button.
Step-2 Convert CSV into Outlook-
- Install the MS Outlook program.
- Click on the File option and hit the Select Open and Export button.
- From the import and export window, select the option – Import from another program or file.”
- Select the CSV file format as the file type-
- Click on the browse button and choose the preview CSV file and click on the Next button-
- Now select the Outlook folder to save the file and click on the Next button-
- Now select the finish button.
2. Professional NSF to PST Converter-
If you want to convert NSF files to PST without any hassle, eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software is the perfect choice for you. This tool is the most trusted and powerful. It’s recommended by most professionals. Its algorithms are very fast and secure. Users can easily migrate Lotus Notes NSF files to PST and many other file formats such as EML, HTML, EMLX, MBOX, Zimbra, Yahoo, Gmail, Office 365, ICS, MSG, and vCard. It can migrate selective and bulk NSF files. It also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee and technical support, and it is compatible with all Windows operating systems, such as 11, 10, 8.1, Vista, 7, and XP.
The attribute of eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter
- With this program, users can easily see the inner elements of their NSF file before conversion.
- It’s able to export a specific NSF file by choosing a date.
- Users can easily convert a lot of NSF files at the same time with the bulk conversion tool.
- It breaks large-sized PST files into multiple small PST files without losing a single bit of data.
- It comfortably works in all MS Outlook versions, such as 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003.
- The free demo version is also available on the official website of eSoftTools.
Steps to convert NSF file to PST-
- Download the software in your Windows OS-
- Open the Software in you system-
- Now select the NSF file to convert.
4. Check the preview of your Lotus Notes NSF file data, emails, contacts, calendar, etc
- Now Hit on the convert button.
- And select PST format to convert NSF to PST file –
- After the selection click on the convert button-
Through this blog, we have told you that if you want to convert from NSF to PST, then how can you do it? We also discussed the best NSF to PST converter application that easily converts your Lotus Notes NSF file to PST and various file formats. Some simple and easy steps to convert NSF to PST. I hope you understand well.