Table of Contents Hide
Are you worried about How to migrate Webmail to Outlook and look for the best-automated solution that easily convert Webmail emails to Outlook? So, don’t need to worry, because here we discuss the complete solution to export emails from Webmail to Outlook.
Firstly we need to get complete knowledge about Webmail and Outlook. So, let’s start-
What is Webmail?
Webmail is a web-based program. Webmail is an email service that uses the standard web browser to access, send, and receive emails. Users can easily open their emails on any device or system connected to the internet. Some Examples of Webmail such as- Outlook.com, Hotmail, Mailfence, Gmail, YahooMail, GMX Mail, etc.
What is the Outlook?
Outlook is the emails application offered by Microsoft company. It’s used to send & receive emails, modify mail, create contacts, add a signature, and perform many functions. It saves the Outlook emails in 2 formats OST and PST files formats. Users can use it in both online and offline situations.
Why do users need to Migrate Webmail emails to Outlook?
- Outlook has an easy user interface with multiple high-level features, while Webmail has some limited features, that why most users move from Webmail to Outlook.
- Outlook provides features to add calendars, contacts, journals, events, etc., but Webmail does not offer this facility.
- Outlook works in both offline and online modes. On the other side, Webmail email requires a good internet connection.
The above factors are the leading causes why users want to switch from Webmail to Outlook.
Migrate Webmail to Outlook with Automated Solution
It’s not an easy task to move from Web-based to Desktop-based emails applications. But the automated eSoftTools MBOX Converter solves all problems and converts MBOX emails into Outlook without facing any difficulty. But first, we need to move webmail email to mbox. You can easily use this software without any technical knowledge.
Related Blog:- Export emails from Horde Webmail to Gmail
This next section will explain the complete steps to guide how to migrate Webmail to Outlook. So, read the next portion very carefully and follows the steps that are given below-
There are 2 steps to migrate Webmail to Outlook-
- Webmail data download into MBOX format
- Downloaded Webmail data converted into Outlook
Step-1. Webmail data download into MBOX format
Users can use Webmail email service online in online mode, so it secures the data of each user in its servers. In this case, to transfer all data to Outlook, it must create a backup of it on the local system.
- Firstly open Webmail, and enter your email id and password of your Webmail account.
- Choose any one default Webmail program from the given option that use further.
- Select & right click on the mailbox folder.
- Then, select the export option, which email download.
- Pick download into MBOX format and hit on the OK tab.
After a few moments, webmail data download into mbox files.
Step-2. Downloaded Webmail data converted into Outlook
- Download and install eSoftTools MBOX Converter Tool.
- Click add file/folder, then it shows 3 options to select mbox files, and you can choose webmail mbox files.
- Then, hit the next tab and see the live preview of select webmail mbox files.
- Select PST from the conversion option and select the destination path.
- Click on the convert button to start the conversion process in this last step.
Users can quickly get their Webmail emails into the Outlook email client.
The above write-up explained the automated solution to migrate Webmail data to Outlook. So, we suggested the eSoftTools MBOX Converter Tool that helps convert Webmail data to Outlook after downloading the webmail data into MBOX. It’s a too easy process that saves your time. Users can also save webmail data into multiple formats like EML, EMLX, NSF, HTML, etc.