Are you looking for a solution to migrate your Lotus Notes emails to Outlook.com? Don’t look further, because in this post we explain the complete solution to converting Lotus Notes to Outlook.com.
Lotus Notes, often known as HCL Notes, is a business email software. This email client is used by many companies to send and receive emails. It’s a desktop application that saves emails, contacts, and addresses as NSF files. The Domino Server is supported by Lotus Notes, and it employs the POP3 and SMTP protocols. It is well-known for its advanced features and excellent security level.
Outlook.com gives web-based email services that preserve contacts, tasks, journals, and calendars. Many users nowadays use Outlook.com since it gives both basic and advanced functionality. It has multiple high-level features as well as the most recent security enhancements. Utilizing Outlook.com, users can now simply open their email accounts from several devices at the same time while operating their web browsers.
Why do users need to Migrate Lotus Notes emails to Outlook.com?
- Nowadays, most users want to use cloud-based email applications that can be used from anywhere at any time. So this is the main reason why users want to move nsf files to Outlook.com/Outlook web-access.
- Outlook.com has an easy and simple user interface as compared to Lotus Notes.
- Outlook.com has lots of advanced features as compared to Lotus Notes email clients.
Professional Solution- To Migrate Lotus Notes emails to Outlook.com
The conversion process from one email client to another is not an easy task. But the eSoftTools NSF Converter Tool is the best-automated tool to import Lotus Notes to Outlook.com. It has amazing features that make it unique compared to other third-party tools. The utility converts bulk Lotus Notes emails, contacts, calendars, etc. to various file formats. The utility supports all Lotus Notes and Windows versions.
Users can see a live preview of all Lotus Notes files and folders and select the required files. It can preserve all email properties and data structures during the conversion process.
Steps to Migrate Lotus Notes emails to Outlook.com
- Follow the instruction to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook.com, that given below:-
- Firstly, download and install the eSoftTools NSF Converter Tool.
- Click on the Select NSF Tab, from the first screen.
- Then, select the single or bulk file conversion option, and hit on the Next tab.
- Then Add/import Notes files in the tool & click the scanning tab.
- The tool will get all folders from NSF files.
- After selecting the required folders, hit the Import to Cloud >> Import NSF to Outlook.com tab.
- Then enter the login details of your Outlook.com account.
- In your Outlook.com account, create a new folder called “NSF Files” to save NSF file data.
- Apply other options like creating log files, email filters, etc.
- In the last steps, click the convert button to start the conversion process from NSF files to Outlook.com.
In this post, we will explain the professional tool to migrate Lotus Notes emails to Outlook.com. We suggested the eSoftTools NSF Converter Tool move the NSF files to Outlook.com. For users’ satisfaction, it offers a live preview facility, through which they can convert an initial 25 emails free from each NSF folder to other formats.