Are you looking solution for How to import MBOX emails to Outlook.com/Outlook Web Access? So don’t worry about it. Because in this post we will explain the complete solution to convert MBOX emails to Outlook.com with the help of a professional tool.
MBOX is the file format, that is used to store emails, contacts, calendars, etc in .mbox format. The mbox format supports more than 25 email applications such as SeaMonkey, OperaMail, Mozilla Thunderbird, AppleMail, Eudora, etc. It’s best to create a backup of mails and attachments folders.
In the online market, lots of web-based free email applications are available, and Outlook.com is one of them, provided by Microsoft company. Outlook.com offers a cloud-based free emailing service. In this advanced world, users want to switch mbox to a cloud platform. For this reason, most mbox users import mbox emails to Outlook Web Access.
Advantages of Outlook.com Cloud email program
- Outlook.com gives free cloud space for storing users and mail data.
- Users can open & read their email account anywhere at any time.
- During the use of the Outlook.com Cloud-based application, users do not face any problems, because its desktop-based and supports any devices only using Web browsers.
Professional Solution- To import MBOX emails to Outlook.com/Outlook Web Access
In this section, we explain the automated third-party tool known as the eSoftTools MBOX Converter Tool. It’s one of the best software to import MBOX to Outlook.Com/Outlook Web Acess. The utility has amazing features that make it uniques from other tools. It can convert bulk MBOX files to multiple formats such as PST, MSG, NSF, HTML, EML, Office 365, YahooMail, Gmail, and IMAP.
The tool offers a lives preview facility and supports all windows and Outlook versions. During the conversion process, it’s preserves all emails properties and data integrity.
Steps to import MBOX emails to Outlook.com/Outlook Web Access
- Download and install eSoftTools MBOX Converter Tool on your system.
- Hit the add file/folder option from the first screen.
- Then it offers 3 options to select mbox files- Select MBOX file, Select MBOX folder, and Autoload Thunderbird profile.
- Then click on the Next button to extract all items and mail folders.
- Check the preview of all mbox files/folders and select required mbox folders.
- Then, click the Import to Cloud>>Import to Outlook.com tab.
- Enter the login details of your Outlook.com account.
- Then, apply the email filter option and hit on the Convert button to start the conversion process.
The utility easily moves your all mail folders data to Outlook.com without facing any problems. A few moments later, users get to access their mbox files to their Outlook.com account.
In this article, we discussed the full knowledge about migrating mbox emails to Outlook.com with the help of the automated eSoftTools MBOX Converter Tool. Which converts bulk mbox files at once. It also offers a free demo pack to all users which converts initial 25 items from each MBOX folder to Other formats without paying any fee.