Are you looking for a solution for importing EML files to Outlook.com accounts? If yes, then you have come to the perfect place. Here you can get complete details about EML, Outlook.com, the advantages of Outlook.com, and an automated tool with steps to convert EML files.
Many email applications use EML as a common file format, such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, and others. It’s used to separately save header info, email body, subject files, etc. Users today switch data from one application to another for a variety of reasons. We’ve seen that many users want to import EML files into their Outlook.com accounts.
Outlook.com is a web-based e-mail service that stores users’ contacts, tasks, journals, and calendars. Many users nowadays use Outlook.com since it has both basic and advanced features. It includes a number of high-level features as well as the most recent security upgrades. Users who use Outlook.com can now access their email accounts from many devices at the same time while using their web browsers.
Benefits of Outlook.com Account
- Why Outlook.com provides free cloud storage for users and their mail.
- Users can access and read their email accounts from any location and at any time.
- Users will have no issues utilizing the Outlook.com Cloud-based application because it is desktop-based and only supports devices that use Web browsers.
Automated Tool- To import EML files to Outlook.com Account
With the help of the eSoftTools EML Converter Tool, users can easily import EML files into Outlook.com accounts. It simply converts bulk eml files to other formats such as PST, MBOX, MSG, EMLX, NSF, HTML, MHTML, Office 365, etc.
The utility shows a live preview facility to see all the inner files and folders of EML. It supports all Windows and Outlook versions up to 11. The software has lots of amazing features that make it unique among other professional tools.
Steps to Import EML Files to Outlook.com Account
- Download the eSoftTools EML Converter Tool and install it on your system.
- Click on the Select EML folder >> Select EML or EMLX folders in the software.
- Load all the files and folders of EML and check the live preview of all attachments and emails.
- Then select the needed EML files and hit the Outlook.com/HotMail tab.
- Enter log-in details of your Outlook.com account, such as-Id, and Password.
- Finally, click the Convert button to start the conversion process.
In this write-up, we explained the automated solution to import EML files into your Outlook.com account. Users can easily convert bulk EML files to multiple formats with the help of the eSoftTools EML Converter Tool. The utility offers a free demo pack, with which users can convert the first 25 items from each EML folder to other formats without paying any fee.