Nowadays many users are searching for an answer for how to Move Outlook OST file to New Computer. To provide the best answer to this question we are here. Here we will talk about the best solution for resolving this user’s concern. So, let’s start the topic….
The email client “Microsoft Outlook” provides the facility of storing users profile data locally to their hard drive. For this process. Outlook uses different file types, one of them is OST.
Outlook offers users to store data items like- emails, contact, calendar, documents, attachments, appointments, tasks, notes, chats, etc. With these OST files, users can easily save data in a huge amount. Also, users can easily access their important data from OST files in Outlook at any time.
But, OST files are accessible from a single computer. Means users can only access an OST from a computer where they have configured their profile.
As a result, when a user requires to move data with OST files from one computer to another, they search for queries like- How to Move Outlook OST file to New Computer?. In the next section, we will provide a best solution for it.
Smart Technique to Move Outlook OST file to New Computer:-
Directly Move OST files to new computer is not possible. But the method of OST to PST file conversion can be an instant solution for users. You just need to Convert OST to PST files and move them to a new computer. In this way a user can easily and access their OST files data on a new computer.
For performing this task with ease users should use PassFixer OST to PST Converter software. This tool will easily convert unlimited OST to PST files without Outlook. It can never make any mistake while doing the conversion process.
Key features of this tool:-
- It can convert OST into PST, HTML, MBOX, EML, EMLX, & many more formats.
- Offers to directly migrate OST to cloud application Yahoo, Gmail, Office365, etc.
- Provides a complete preview version of OST file items before conversion.
- Compatible with all versions of MS Outlook editions- (upto 2019).
- Email filtering options are also available software convert OST files with emails of required dates.
- Provides bulk conversion feature, for converting multiple OST files at once.
- Has a smart GUI(graphical user interface) to make the conversion process more easier.
- Split large sized PST files into several small parts for reducing its size.
- Free Demo editions of the tool is also offered by PassFixer to convert OST with up to 25 emails from folders for free.
Steps to Convert OST file to PST without Outlook:-
- Install or open PassFixer OST to PST Converter software.
- From the first screen pick the “MS Outlook OST file” option, then click on the button:-
Add single OST file
Add multiple OST files
- Import all required OST files from its location then hit the Next button.
- The software will now initiate the mailbox scanning procedure and extract all data from OST.
- Choose required folders from the preview panel/screen and hit the Convert button.
- A new window with several various conversion options will now open by the software.
- The software provide a list of several file format, but to save OST mailbox in Outlook PST file users have picked any one of the given options-
Export to PST
Single PST for all mailboxes.
- Next, use the mail filter option and filter emails by dates and save emails of only required dates to new PST files.
- Pick the “Browse” button to select a location for saving the resulting file.
- Finally, click on the “Convert” button to start the conversion process.
- After completing the conversion process. The software will show a confirmation notification then pick on OK to exit from the screen.
After conversion completion, simply move resultant PST files to a new computer and import in Outlook to access all data easily.
In this blog, we have explained the easy and instant method to move OST file data to a new computer. To accomplish the complete process we have used PassFixer OST to PST Converter Software. Users can use this software and try all its features for free with its trial edition. Download demo edition now:-