Do you want to know how to migrate Lotus Notes to Office365? If you answered yes, then this blog is for you because we will discuss the best method to solve your queries. Even users will know about the steps-by-step procedure to migrate Lotus Notes to Office365. Keep reading this blog to get more valuable and helpful information.
What is an NSF file?
An NSF file means a Notes Storage facility which is used by IBM Lotus Notes. It can help to store items such as emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, chats, documents, etc. It is an easy-to-use email client-server, and non-technical people can easily operate this server without any difficulty.
Why do we need to Migrate Lotus Notes to Office365?
- When the connection between the Lotus Notes and NSF files is broken.
- The slow server problem can cause a bad effect on your mailbox database.
- If a sudden server comes into your mailbox database.
- When the folders show an error in Lotus Notes.
Two methods come into Use:-
Many methods have come into use to migrate Lotus Notes to Office365, like the manual method and the automated method.
Manual method:-It is a free method, which is why anyone can easily access it. For the use of this method, users need to learn the technical knowledge. This is a time-consuming process.
Automated method:- This is the highly recommended method, and users can easily access it without any technical knowledge. It can provide instant results without any problems or errors. Users can easily migrate Lotus Notes to Office365 with the help of this method.
Use PassFixer NSF Converter tool:-
With the help of the PassFixer NSF Converter tool, users can easily migrate Lotus Notes to Office365. It is an anti-virus tool with multiple naming options, mass conversion, and recovery of damaged NSF files. Users will get a pack of formats like PST, HTML, MBOX, EML, EMLX, Yahoo, Gmail, Office365, Zimbra, vCard, ICS, CSV, etc. This tool can also migrate Lotus Notes into the cloud. It can offer a complete preview of NSF file items before the conversion. That can also split a large number of PST files into smaller formats. It can also work with all editions of MS Outlook or Windows OS. This utility has advanced features such as email filtering options and bulk conversion. It has GUI (graphical user interface) windows. Users will get free demo editions of this tool, which can convert up to 25 folders from each mailbox for free.
Steps to Migrate Lotus Notes to Office365:-
- Download and open the PassFixer NSF Converter Tool on the system.
- Pick an NSF file by using the given 2 options: 1) single NSF file, 2) multiple NSF files, then click on the Next tab.
- Begin the scanning process to load all NSF folders into the tool panel.
- See the preview of contacts, emails, calendars, and other mailbox items, then click on the Convert tab.
- After that, hit on the import to Office 365 tab.
Fill in the Office 365 account login information and other options like mail filtering and saving location where you want to save your data.
- Finally, click on Import to start the Lotus Notes to Office 356 conversion process.
After all the steps, if you have any queries, then take the demo pack of this tool to explore its features or performance. Users can also buy this tool from the official website of PassFixer at a low cost.
In this blog, we will discuss how to migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365 through the use of the PassFixer NSF Converter tool. Also, users will know about the steps or features. Anyone can download the free demo editions of this tool to analyze its performance.