While using MS Outlook users may sometimes face errors like- “Out of Memory” or “System Resources”. There can be various reasons behind this error occurring in Outlook. Here, in this blog, we are going to discuss some of the main reasons and best solutions to resolve this problem easily.
Reasons for Outlook Error: “Out of Memory” or “System Resources”
In Outlook users can access multiple email accounts at one time. After adding each email profile, Outlook creates PST files for storing users’ profile data locally.
While saving users email profile data locally users can face error:- “Out of Memory” or “System Resources” because of:-
- Adding or creation of Multiple large PST files by Outlook profiles.
- Less storage space in the user’s drive and Outlook defined space.
- Corrupt PST files
Solution to Fix Outlook Error: “Out of Memory” or “System Resources”
Deleting unnecessary items or data from an Outlook profile is the best solution to solve “Out of Memory” or “System Resources” error from Outlook. But because of this error appearance, users are unable to access their PST or Outlook profile.
So, the best technique to fix this problem is using a third-party tool eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Tool.
Using this tool users can repair corrupt PST files and export selective folders to new PST files to make PST files smaller by size.
The most important aspect of this tool is, it has no file size restrictions to repair PST files. In addition, it can recover data from PST files in both ANSI and UNICODE formats.
Advanced Features of Outlook PST Recovery Software
- Has no limit on the size of a PST file: users can restore and export mailboxes from any sized PST files without facing any difficulty.
- Allows you to Export Emails, contacts, calendars, and other data from PST files.
- Also, offers to directly upload PST files into Office 365, Gmail, or Yahoo Mail.
- Supports all Outlook editions up to 2019 (32/64 bit), as well as Windows editions up to win 10 (32/64 bit).
Steps to Repair PST and Fix Outlook Error
- Download, install, eSoftTools Outlook PST Recovery Software on your computer and click “Select PST” button.
- Choose “Single PST” and “Bulk PST” file conversion modes and hit the Next button.
- Select/add PST files and then click the “Start Scanning” button.
- Scan PST files and load all mailbox folders and items from PST files, including emails, contacts, and calendars.
- In the preview panel, select the needed folder from PST files.
- From the top menu, press “Save PST” button after folder selection.
- Next, choose “Export to PST” from the conversion options list.
- Apply mail filtering option and select a destination path to save output files.
- Finally, hit the Convert button and Export selected folders from Older to new PST files.
- After the conversion process a “Confirmation Pop up” will appear on users screen, simply click on OK to close it.
In this article, we have explained the reasons and the quick solution to resolve “Out of Memory” or “System Resources” problems in Outlook. The simple techniques to Repair Microsoft Outlook PST File and repairing corrupt PST files. For doing this process with ease users can take the help of the Outlook Recovery tool of eSoftTools and can easily follow the steps mentioned above.