Users of Microsoft Outlook are constantly faced with the Outlook error 0x800ccc92 problem. While sending or receiving an email, Outlook users are likely to experience this error. The user is unable to access Outlook data as a result of this problem. Unexpectedly and gradually, the Microsoft Outlook application will cease responding.
Reasons Behind Outlook Error 0x800ccc92
- The data file for Outlook PST has a maximum file size. The issue of Outlook error 0x800ccc92 occurs when the PST file crosses its fixed size limit.
- A password or username entered incorrectly could lead to unauthorized access.
- The Outlook account is connected to many devices, and an error arises.
- Malware or virus attacks are to blame for the problem.
Solution to Fix Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800ccc92
This program will provide you the facility to Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc92 from corrupt Outlook PST files in a straightforward manner in this eSoftTools Outlook PST Recovery Software. This will thoroughly scan and repair corrupt PST files of Outlook 2007 or other editions. One of the software’s many features is that you can quickly recover entire emails, contacts, and other items from a corrupt, inaccessible, and encrypted file without facing any problem. The demo version is available for all users. In the free demo version, you can recover 25 items of every Folder of MS Outlook.
Key Features of Outlook Recovery Software
- Emails, contacts, calendars, and other data can be quickly recovered from a badly corrupted Outlook PST file.
- You can split Outlook mailbox PST files into many little PST files using this tool’s splitting capability to reduce file size.
- There are no restrictions on the size of PST files, and users can easily recover an infinite number of mailbox items from faulty PST files.
- Supports all Outlook editions up to and including 2019 (32/64 bit) and Windows editions up to and including Windows 10 (32/64 bit).
Steps to Fix Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800ccc92
- Download, install, eSoftTools PST Recovery Software on your computer, then select the “Select PST” option.
- Choose between “Single PST File” and “Bulk PST File” Conversion modes.
- After selecting/adding PST files, select “Start Scanning” from the drop-down menu.
- PST files are scanned and all mailbox folders and elements, including emails, contacts, and calendars, are loaded.
- By clicking the inner folders of PST files, you can see all of the objects in an Outlook file. In the preview pane, you can see emails, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, and journals.
- Select the required folders from the PST files and press the “Save PST” button.
- Then, from the list of conversion choices, choose “Export to PST”.
- Choose the “Mail Filter Option” to export emails from specific dates, then choose a location to save the data.
- Finally hit the Convert button to begin the process of restoring emails from the Outlook backup PST file and exporting them to a new PST file.
In this blog, we discussed the reason for this error how to Fix Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800ccc92 manually and automatically. Using the manual mode has some disadvantages. As a result, the user can utilize the Outlook File Recovery application to recover data from a corrupted PST file.