Last updated on January 6th, 2023 at 09:48 am
IBM Lotus Notes is the most popular and powerful email client application in the online platform. Many companies and enterprises use the Lotus Notes application to handle email. Lotus Notes is a 100% safe and secure email client as compared to other email client applications. It stores all the data in NSF files which include- emails, contacts, calendars, personal information, sent boxes, outboxes, attachments, address book, etc. Over time it gets bigger in size due to heavy data.
That’s why users are looking for the best way to Export Lotus Notes Database to Excel without damaging any data from Lotus Notes. So I suggest you to read this blog because in this blog we explained how to export the Lotus Notes database to Excel easily without losing any data.
2 methods are available–
- Manual Method
- Automatic Method
Manual Method –
Is there any manual option to export the Lotus Notes database to excel?
Lots of options to import the Lotus Notes database to Excel. But the manual method is not the best solution to convert the Lotus Notes database to Excel due to some important reasons. We told about some problems like:-
- Manual methods are long and waste of time.
- The manual method is not meant for corrupt or damaged OST files.
- Using manual methods may cause you to lose the original data.
- It changes your data structure.
Export Lotus Notes Database to Excel using professional automatic method.
SysInspire NSF to PST Converter software is the most reliable and powerful tool to Export Lotus Notes Database to Excel. It can easily convert Lotus Notes NSF files to Outlook PST and 15+ other formats such as PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, Zimbra TGZ, MSG, HTML, vCard, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Office 365, IMAP, etc. It always gives 100% sure result without losing any time compared to other conversion tools.
Useful Features of SysInspire NSF to PST Converter.
- It allows you to convert Lotus Notes NSF files to Outlook PST and 15+ other formats.
- Easily convert and recover bulk and single emails in one go.
- Always recovers missing and accidentally deleted NSF files without damaging any data.
- Designed a split PST file option where you can easily split a large PST file into multiple smaller-sized PST files.
- Supports various versions of Lotus Notes without any issues.
- This tool works on all the latest and oldest versions of the Windows operating system such as 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc.
- It always maintains your data structure after conversion.
- All technical and non-technical users can easily operate this tool without any misunderstanding.
It also offered a free demo version. Using the free demo version, you can easily convert and recover 25 items from each folder without paying anything and without any terms and conditions.
In this blog, we have told: “How to Export Lotus Notes Database to Excel?” And we have explained manual and professional methods to import the Lotus Notes database to Excel without any problem.