Table of Contents Hide
- Signs of OST file not updating Errors
- Perfect Solution to fix “OST file not updating”Errors-
- Solution: Repair OST file for Outlook 2010 and all New Outlook versions-
- Automated solutions for users who don’t want to take risks
- Advantage of this tool-
- Steps to fix “OST file not updating” error with eSoftTools OST to PST Converter tool.
MS Outlook is the most popular email client in 2022. Users loved to use MS Outlook. With Outlook users easily send/receive their emails. In Outlook store data in OST file formats. OST (Offline Storage Table) is stored on a local system. When there is Exchange connectivity, the OST file is synchronised with the mailbox on the Exchange server. Sometimes the OST file is not updated properly. In such conditions users face OST files not updating and users get nervous. That’s why we will tell you through this blog how you can fix this “OST file not updating” error safely.
Signs of OST file not updating Errors
- OST items, such as emails, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, etc., are missing in an OST file. when you connect Outlook with an exchange mailbox.
- Slow Outlook performance or random hangs.
- Facing multiple errors when you sync the OST file with the Exchange mailbox.
- Difference between messages received from Outlook Client and Outlook Web Access
Perfect Solution to fix “OST file not updating”Errors-
If you want to fix this error for free then it is possible with a manual method.
Solution: Repair OST file for Outlook 2010 and all New Outlook versions-
If you are using Outlook versions 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 so follow these steps that we mention below-
- Right click on folder that you to fix
- And select properties option
- Than select clear offline items and click on the OK button-
- Now click on the send/receive tab that available on top
- And do the final step to click on the update Folder.
For 2007 and 2003 Outlook users-
Firstly find Scanost.exe in your system and Follow these steps-
- Select Outlook and install Scanost.exe
- Select the Outlook profile-
- And click on the select Repair Errors checkbox
- Than click on the Begin Scan
Automated solutions for users who don’t want to take risks
Choose eSoftTools OST to PST Converter software to fix OST file not updating error. It’s a most eligible tool for all types of Outlook problems. With this tool, users easily fix their OST file issue in a few seconds. It comes with a very simple and user-friendly interface. It is able to convert Outlook OSt file to PST and many other file formats such as EML, EMLX, HTML, Yahoo, Gmail, Office 365, ICS, vCard, Zimbra, MBOX, and MSG. It also gives you the opportunity to convert multiple Outlook OST files at the same time. It also provides a 30 days money back guarantee and 24×7 technical support.
Advantage of this tool-
- Come with a User friendly interface.
- Able to convert multiple OST files at the same time.
- Live preview features are also available in this tool.
- Brask big size PST file into multiple small PST files.
- Easily convert any size OST file without giving issue.
- Convert selective OST file by date range.
- Easily work in all Windows OS and MS Outlook versions such as 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000.
- Provide Free demo edition to convert 25 mailbox items from each folder.
Steps to fix “OST file not updating” error with eSoftTools OST to PST Converter tool.
- Install this tool in your Windows system-
- Add OST file that you want to fix-
- Start scanning process to repair all errors from OST file-
- Now you can easily see the preview of the mailbox including items emails, contacts, calendar, and etc.
- Select perfect formats to Convert OST file
- Now Click on the Convert button.
Many times it happens that users face an OST file not updating error in Outlook and then panic though it can be solved through the OST repair method but if even that method doesn’t work then eSoftTools OST to PST Converter tool can easily fix your problems related to the OST file. It’s a best OST to PST Converter tool that easily works in all Windows OS and MS outlook versions. Hope you understand well.