Last updated on January 17th, 2022 at 08:56 am
MS Outlook is currently the most popular email service provider. Because of its unique features and functions, every user picks this email client as their first option. With this application, users can send/receive emails and also can manage and store calendars, contacts, and other data. For managing all users data Outlook PST files. In some cases, Outlook shows errors like- 0x80040201. The main reason for this error is the corrupt Outlook PST file.
Reasons for corruption in Outlook PST File
- Bad sectors on users hard drives, where the users have saved Outlook PST files.
- Accidental power outage while accessing PST files.
- Virus infection can create corruption in Outlook PST files.
Quick Solution to Fix Error “0x80040201” in Outlook
An efficient solution to fix error “0x80040201” from Outlook is repairing corrupt PST files. A user can quickly and easily restore PST files as well as recover and export all of their Outlook mailbox folders and items using the eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Software. This program is the best solution for repairing PST files with no file size limitations. For all users, a free demo version of this utility is also available that allows users to repair PST files and restore up to 25 items from each folder for free.
Advances Features of Outlook PST Recovery Software
- Easily repair corrupt or damaged Outlook PST files.
- Repair PST files and Recover all emails, contacts, calendars and other components with ease.
- Supports both UNICODE and ANSI PST files to repair PST files for free.
- Repair PST files in bulk and recover unlimited data with a quick process.
Steps to Fix Error “0x80040201” in Outlook PST File
- On your computer, download, install, and run PST Recovery Software, then select the “Select PST” option.
- Choose between “Single PST” File Conversion and “Bulk PST” File Conversion as your conversion mode.
- Then select/add PST files and after importing PST files, click the “Start Scanning” button.
- Scan PST file to repair all errors and load all mailbox folders and elements, including as emails, contacts, and calendars etc.
- Get preview of all emails and other items and select required folders from PST.
- From the top menu, select the needed folders from PST files and click the “Save PST” button.
- Next, in the newly opened window, select “Export to PST” from the conversion options list.
- Make use of the mail filtering option to export email of specific dates.
- Choose a location to save output files and click on Convert to export data from corrupt to new workable PST file.
After getting a new healthy PST file, import it in MS Outlook and easily resolve Outlook error 0x80040201.
In this blog, we have explained the complete solution to Fix the error “0x80040201” in Outlook with the help of the eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Tool. Now take the help of this tool to easily export data like- emails, contacts, journals, and other items from corrupt to healthy PST files.